Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FLowtech problems LOOOOKKKK!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FLowtech problems LOOOOKKKK!!!!!

Well guys, i am now a happy camper/customer.. i have been through hell trying to get my car going.. i originally had attempted to install a set of flowtech headers and ory..howerver the headers would not fit at all,nor teh y. i bought them through a sponser and wanted to send the headers back and i would keep the y. well the sponser was out of stock and a month later they now have them they should be here tomorrow. well to make a long story short, i emailed holly and ranted and raved about how they should have sent me a set 4 weeks ago for theryre shitty headers in the first place..4 days later and no response tick tick tick..then today BAM i got some good news. i talked to the guy and he said yea..we phucked up!!! were having problems with these headers and there are a few people including you that we are working on fixing up.. it appears that my same problems have happend to others and so they said they would try to fix the issuses..now for the good part..he said well when you get your headers tomorrow(flowtechs) send them and your y pipe(he told me it would not bolt up) to me. i will 2nd day air you a set of HOOKER's and Y pipe.. ..so i bought a set of flowtechs and got some hookers..oh yea..so if you have problems with your flows,email them and chew some *** and maybee youll get a set of hookers..just dont mention my name or location unitl they ship mine out tomorrow!!!
Old 06-10-2004, 10:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

arent flowtechs what they call flp's now? if so, wouldnt hookers be a downgrade from those?
Old 06-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about the problems man but i got a 99 SS w/ flowtech long tube headers installed 3days ago (install time 3 1/2 hours with a 2nd hand slidding them in) not one issue, slid right in even without disassmbling the intermidate shaft and passanger coil pack so over all im a happy camper and the sound with the flowtech 3" x pipe truedual system is unreal, ive been told by mustang owners that it sounds better then theres (i dont believe them)bt its damn crazy at WOT
Old 06-10-2004, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02blackws679ta
arent flowtechs what they call flp's now? if so, wouldnt hookers be a downgrade from those?
Noooooo.... Finish Line Performance(a.k.a FLP), are one of the top name headers for the LS1's.... They are a sponsor here, check'em out, very nice stuff.
Old 06-11-2004, 01:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn i wish they would send me some flp headers!!!