Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fast injectors don't fit 102 lsxr intake

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fast injectors don't fit 102 lsxr intake

I've been acquiring parts as I got for my ls2 build. I have a fast 102 lsxr pt# 146102b, fast billet rails pt# 146027-KIT and fast 36# injector pt# 303608

Injector fit in the rails fine but seem far to skinny for them to fit in the manifold. Did I buy the wrong injectors? Can I buy an adapter or o-ring kit? Help me out fellas
Old 02-24-2017, 04:13 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is an oversize o-ring kit you will need to fit in the intake.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

My post from another thread:

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Havent updated this in a while but im still on my NA quest for tens. I think ive got it figured out with spending some money but I'm trying to not make any major changes to the car so for now im changing parts that I can grow into later when I change the build up. Ive been running a FAST 92/PTM 95 combo for a while. I bought the black fast 92 when they re-released it a few years back. I always wondered if I gave up anything not going to a 102 version. I came across a unique opportunity to swap intake for intake with a buddy who had a c5 and would prefer the better fitment of the 92. The back story behind this intake was it was on a motor with bad oil blow by and was installed by a hackjob shop. Once I looked it over I realized I needed to order some parts. I ordered a new inner seal, new fuel pressure gauge, new thicker lower injector o rings (146020COR), and a fuel line adapter (640940). This was originally a grey intake somebody painted black. After I cleaned it up, installed the new stuff, and fixed a broken vacuum nipple on the back, I sand blasted and hand sanded it. Here it is ready for paint.

Looked around for something silver. Thought hey lets go a little darker then go bright on the lettering.

Got about 3 color coats on it.

Then about 3 coats of clear

Then dressed it out with injector, rails, tb, and yellow lettering

Then the install, man this thing barely fits. I removed the located dowels from the bottom of the intake and bent the pvc line. No grinding on the pump. Added a new silicone SD hose also. Excuse the dirty engine bay.

Track times to come!

Quick Reply: Fast injectors don't fit 102 lsxr intake