Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

thinking Holley hi rise interested in hood clearance

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default thinking Holley hi rise interested in hood clearance

So not really finding much for T/A guys only seeing Camaro owners with Holley Hi Rises. If i see a TA with one its a full blown track car with a van style hood so I'm looking for some help. Myself have a Firehawk and a buddy he has a Ws6 both thinking to go this route but can't find any info or pics of it done.

Alright so i found a guy with a Superhawk hood i am getting but unsure of the height of the hood as to if it'll clear the intake or not was just going to put it on and hope for the best. I won't cut up my factory hood and was hoping to make this work. I don't want to spend $2500+ on and intake right now and have no issue cutting the cowl i just want it to fit under the hood.

Also anyone with first hand experience with this intake as far as performance goes? engine info is in my sig and looking to spray it with a little 200 shot. May possibly change my cam out if it doesn't respond well to the intake but well see.

Thanks in advance I'm looking to do this rather soon so please any help would be greatly appreciated

Quick Reply: thinking Holley hi rise interested in hood clearance