Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

When will there be a true dual system...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 147 Likes on 118 Posts

Default When will there be a true dual system...

When will there be a true dual system made by borla, flowmaster, etc.... There is obviously a market for it. I understand custom fabricating this isn't impossible, but it'd be nice to have a big company do the design so I could just bolt it up
Old 07-01-2004, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lees02WS6
When will there be a true dual system made by borla, flowmaster, etc.... There is obviously a market for it. I understand custom fabricating this isn't impossible, but it'd be nice to have a big company do the design so I could just bolt it up
texas speed & and performance has one out now that bolts up to most lts if im not mistaken..
Old 07-01-2004, 04:30 PM
TECH Addict

Someone said Stainless is making a true dual set-up.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In my book Texas Speed is a "big" company!!! As long as we have companies like this that are constantly meeting the demand of the ls1 community, i will give my business to them even if flowmaster or any other "big"company comes out with something different..They heard the damands of the ls1 crowd and stepped up to the plate. I know theyre are also the lanes duals and a few others..the same applies to them, would consider them way before i would a big name company..They got in there and got busy while the big companies sat around.. Im NOT flaming dont get me wrong, they would sell alot of systems but thats just my 02.
matt
Old 07-02-2004, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 147 Likes on 118 Posts

Yeah I looked at the texas speed setup, looks like the kind of setup that dumps before the axle. Over the axle and out the back is what I'm looking for.
Old 07-02-2004, 12:59 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by lees02WS6
Yeah I looked at the texas speed setup, looks like the kind of setup that dumps before the axle. Over the axle and out the back is what I'm looking for.
I think you are going to have to have them custom built for a little while longer.