Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAF ends ?

Old 10-23-2004, 01:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MAF ends ?

Do the ones you get from thunder racing come with knew bolts or are they the same size bolts as the stock ones. I purchased a set of used ends and did't get any bolts. Also I thought the engraving was on the top if I put mine together it is on the left side. Just wondering if I got a defect. The factory bolts are a tad to big. They will go in about 2 turns

TIA
Old 10-23-2004, 01:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Tranzaman00
Do the ones you get from thunder racing come with knew bolts or are they the same size bolts as the stock ones. I purchased a set of used ends and did't get any bolts. Also I thought the engraving was on the top if I put mine together it is on the left side. Just wondering if I got a defect. The factory bolts are a tad to big. They will go in about 2 turns

TIA
They sound normal to me. I have never seen a set that came with new bolts. You could easily find some at Lowes or Home Depot if it bothers you. I have a tendency to replace bolts I don't like with stainless ones whenever I get the chance.
Old 10-23-2004, 01:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Another_User
They sound normal to me. I have never seen a set that came with new bolts. You could easily find some at Lowes or Home Depot if it bothers you. I have a tendency to replace bolts I don't like with stainless ones whenever I get the chance.
My factory bolts wont fit so I guess I will have to try to see if a can find some. If what you are saying is that they do not come with new bolts and you are supposed to use your old ones than they are not normal.
Old 10-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My old ones fit tight so I greased them...
Writing on side...

Search this Thread