Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Anyone Other than Mufflex Offer a Nice Y for Hooker LTs?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Does Anyone Other than Mufflex Offer a Nice Y for Hooker LTs?

I think I'm going to get rid of my duals and go back to a Y setup. I'm pretty much set on the Hooker cat-back, but was curious if anyone other than Mufflex makes a quality Y-Pipe that will mate-up perfectly to Hooker Longtubes.

I don't want to go the custom route as there aren't any competant exhaust shops in my area willing to work on a car without cats.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 11-14-2004, 08:29 AM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.

Originally Posted by Josh
I think I'm going to get rid of my duals and go back to a Y setup. I'm pretty much set on the Hooker cat-back, but was curious if anyone other than Mufflex makes a quality Y-Pipe that will mate-up perfectly to Hooker Longtubes.

I don't want to go the custom route as there aren't any competant exhaust shops in my area willing to work on a car without cats.

Thanks,
Josh
Josh try this: http://www.texas-speed.com/item_deta...ProductID=1261 Give NL a call he might be able to get you that at a deal.
Old 11-14-2004, 09:11 AM
12 Second Club

if the collectors and length of Hooker and Jet-Hot are identical....then QTP makes a Y pipe wiht the Flowmaster Merge collector....with or w/o cats...if no...then go with the Hooker Y pipe? makes sense dont it?