Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GMMG pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GMMG pics

I am getting a Gmmg cat-back for christmas, but I don't really want the extra tips. Can someone post pics of a car without the oval tips? I want to see what it would look like without them because that is what my car will most likely look like. Oh, and preferably on a Trans Am because thats what I have. Thanks!
Old 12-06-2004, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

Talking

I wish I had taken pics , but I now have Fast Toys 3" dual/dual SS tips since Saturday

However, quite frankly, the standard tips on a TA look like crap!! they just don't fill up the rear bumper ...

I like the premium tips.. but I'm more of a dual/dual tips guy..

My recommendation: get the GMMG with standard tips and swap those with Fast Toys SS tips.. they look great!! unless ofcourse if you'd rather have the oval look.. it's personal preference

I just remembered, if you goto LS1Sound.com, you'll see my 98 TA [stock A4] listed under GMMG with about 6 videos.. look for the one that says " Cold Start " ... I placed the digi-cam next to the tips.. might have a view of the standard tips!! .. I'm at work so can't look at it right now..
Old 12-06-2004, 11:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.gmmginc.net/
They have pics of the standard tips..
Old 12-06-2004, 07:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a T/A, but here you go:

Old 12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Teching In

If you search for the GMMG Group Purchase thread, I asked the same question and some people provided some photos. Don't remember if there were any TA pics, but should help a bit.