Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Show me pics of your Mufflex single exit "hideaway" exhaust....

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 04:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Show me pics of your Mufflex single exit "hideaway" exhaust....

I have a 3.5 mufflex exhaust with the single exit "hideaway" tip and was wondering what was wondering what it's going to look like before I put it on. I've seen the pics on the Mufflex site but doesn't do much justice, so show me some pics of your mufflex setup, 3.5" or 4" pics are fine also, just want to get an idea. Haven't seen many pics of the Mufflex single exit on here, so show em off. If your running a different muffler, please list the part # muffler you used.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2005, 06:59 PM
12 Second Club

ttt....nobody has any pics of it on any cars????
Old 01-02-2005, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

I ran something very similar to the mufflex system on my 95 Z. I had a 3in. I pipe, no cat, and a dynomax ultra flow muffler. I had the single out the drivers side (obviously) and I had them put it down about 1/4 in so you could just barley see it if you looked. I had alot of people mistake it for a V6 car with Z emblems. Made alot of money that way too!! That is by far the best sounding system I had ever heard on an f-body. mellow when cruising but loud as hell when WOT.