Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FAST 90mm TB

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Ozz
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FAST 90mm TB

Well I ordered mine along with the 90mm intake and had the intake port matched to my heads. First off the TB is now shipping with a couple changes,
1. The shaft has been machined for a flat spot for the set screw.
2. Word is that the outside diameter of the TB has changed and Nitro Dave's Ring maynot fit on it now. I will let you know as soon as the ring shows up.
3. The bearing still needs to be pinned. TEA did it on mine while they were port matching the intake.

Overall the quality looks good I cannot wait to get this setup on my 427 to see the gains.

You guys keep up the feedback to the manufactures and we will continue to help inprove the parts we want for our cars. We do make a difference and the more often we can take an objective view of products and vendors the better chance we will have in getting what we want.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ozz

You guys keep up the feedback to the manufactures and we will continue to help inprove the parts we want for our cars. We do make a difference and the more often we can take an objective view of products and vendors the better chance we will have in getting what we want.
Very well said!