Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone have experience w/the SLP Loudmouth II?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 09:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have experience w/the SLP Loudmouth II?

Exhaust System, "Loud Mouth II" 1998-02 LS1 F-Car w/Dual-Dual Tips (modular)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLP’s F-Body cat-backs have always been the best-performing exhaust systems in the business. Now they’re the most versatile, too! Using our industry-exclusive modular design architecture, we’ve developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise-level, and sound-quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, retighten, and you’re done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!

Along with the included race muffler, the F-Body Loud Mouth II system is compatible with our original Loud Mouth™ resonator (#31066). Get both for complete control over your car’s sound and performance characteristics.

NOTES: Includes Loud Mouth II race muffler. Loud Mouth resonator sold separately.

FEATURES:
Includes our new Loud Mouth II bullet-type race muffler for minimal restriction, reduced resonance, and an aggressive tone
Employs SLP’s exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
Features a show-quality polished resonator and 2.5" "Dual/Dual" tips with electromarked SLP logo
For 1998-2002 LS1 F-Bodies

Old 04-17-2005, 03:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

TTT, I also am curios as too how the new Loudmouth sounds.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

I am getting my loudmouth II in two days!!! I cant wait. I'll let you know how it performs (I have a Gtech RR) and I'll post up some videos. I have heard some good things about it.
Old 04-18-2005, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Cool thanks.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1TORQ
I am getting my loudmouth II in two days!!! I cant wait. I'll let you know how it performs (I have a Gtech RR) and I'll post up some videos. I have heard some good things about it.

HI..How does your loud mouth II sound? is it much better thenthe loud mouth I?????? How much did you pick it up for?

Thanks
Old 07-23-2005, 03:39 AM
Launching!

I know this doesnt answer the question but I have the dynomouth and 18in bullet in place of the resinator and I love it. Its quiet when I want and LOUD AS HELL when Im WOT
Old 07-23-2005, 04:16 AM
Teching In

LS1..what was the best price w/ shipping you saw for the LM II??? and where?

Thanks