Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Searching for another 20whp.. Suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 03:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Searching for another 20whp.. Suggestions?

I was wondering if anyone has a similar setup to mine and could reccomend what I should get to reach my goal of about 380whp.. Im gonna order a Shaner S2 TB and I know I need longtubes. I dyno'd 360whp with mods in sig..

Ive been considering Pacesetters.. anyone running them with similar mods? Any other suggestions for LT's.. I really dont want to spend more than $700ish for the headers + y..

thanks..
Old 02-16-2005, 03:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

The guy that installs all my stuff has the pacesetters (IIRC) and he loves them. He always says positive thing about them and he knows his stuff to. They are a great bang for the buck. Do you have to have a ORY? Have you considered True Duals?
What state are you in? There is a guy here locally that does Throttle Bodies and it's only $100. I'll be getting one this month. Hopefully that will put me over 400rwhp.
Old 02-16-2005, 05:13 AM
On The Tree

Im in Cali, that's why I have shorties now.. but I know Im missing out on some decent power. I plan to smog in a few months and then put on LT's and an ORY.. then in 2yrs when I have to smog again, I guess ill just have to swap everything

It's a lot of work.. but it's only once every two years