Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FAST 90mm and NW 90mm TB Arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 11:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FAST 90mm and NW 90mm TB Arrived!

Got my intake and Nick Williams TB today. The TB looks great! Very nice piece! I'm in the process of port matching and cleaning up the runners on the intake and should have some results by the weekend. I'll Dyno the setup shortly after. Thanks to Sean at Speed Eng for a GREAT price and Nick Williams for a Quality TB at a very good price!

John
Old 03-02-2005, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by John02SS
Got my intake and Nick Williams TB today. The TB looks great! Very nice piece! I'm in the process of port matching and cleaning up the runners on the intake and should have some results by the weekend. I'll Dyno the setup shortly after. Thanks to Sean at Speed Eng for a GREAT price and Nick Williams for a Quality TB at a very good price!

John

I just ordered my NW 90mm TB and FAST Intake from Speed Engineering also. Is the NW TB cable driven like our factory TB's or is it fly-by wire? What modding, if any, is needed for the NW TB to bolt up ?

-Steven
'00 M6 Z28
Old 03-02-2005, 11:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CSULALS1
I just ordered my NW 90mm TB and FAST Intake from Speed Engineering also. Is the NW TB cable driven like our factory TB's or is it fly-by wire? What modding, if any, is needed for the NW TB to bolt up ?

-Steven
'00 M6 Z28
It has to be cable driven or you would have to change more then the TB.

Where do you get these NW fast 90s from? What all does he do to them?