Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordering Exhaust and Headers--Opinions Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Ordering Exhaust and Headers--Opinions Wanted

I've had my SS for about 6 months now and it's time to start modding it. I'm going to start off light with exhaust and headers.

I think I'm gonna go with the TSP Rumbler Catback System. And I'm probably gonna put up the money for Kooks SS Headers. I want to order the TSP 3' off road Y-Pipe also but I'm not sure if that will fit my Kooks headers?

I decided to go with the TSP Rumbler because it's cost efficent and I love the sound. I'm not sure how well it will work with Kooks Headers because I haven't heard of anyone running Kooks with the system.

I think it should sound great and hopefully have enough clearance, I'm no expert on exhaust so I'm hoping for some good feedback.

-Thanks
Old 03-16-2005, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm pretty sure you have to get the y-pipe from Kooks. The TSP one fits Hooker, Jet Hot, and Pacesetter.
Old 03-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by matts22
I'm pretty sure you have to get the y-pipe from Kooks. The TSP one fits Hooker, Jet Hot, and Pacesetter.
Thanks for the reply, I've been looking into it and I'm pretty sure your right. I'm going to contact the manufactorers before ordering to make sure everything is going to be compatable. I don't know why It wouldn't be but I need to be sure before paying the money.