Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loudmouth II? Anyone seen or heard?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 12:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Loudmouth II? Anyone seen or heard?

Have any of you seen the new SLP Loudmouth II? How does it sound with that bullet resonator that SLP offers? It looks like the same as a dynomax bullet...ceramic packing.

Also, on the Magnaflow catback, how do they hold up? Also, how loud is it? I would like something loud, but not see through.

One more thing. Has anyone had their turndown smack the end or the driveshaft when they lauch in 1st or shift into 2nd after a good clutch install...spec III.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Regular

i have the slp loudmouth catback and i love it. its idle isnt that loud but sounds good at the same time, but when you floor it the car really wakes up and will scare all the stangs off the street haha. Ive seen the new loudmouth 2 i havent heard it yet but all i know is that its quieter than the original loudmouth.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Regular

I think the loudmouth 2 is the same as the original when you have the resonator on, sounds like a dynomouth with the bullet on, and probably sounds like a crossflow with the biggest muffler on.