Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Helppppp

Old 04-01-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helppppp

I know this should go int he fuel section but no one is in that forum so i thought id post it here

I had a 255 walboro inline fuel pump installed locally, its been working great, pressure has been great, been overall really happy with it.

until today.

after parking the car and shutting it off, the fuel pump started to humm like no ones business, (it normally does this for a few seconds) but it wont shut off now. Ihad to disconnect my battery and remove the fuse to the fuel pump. Its wired to the auxilary power post on the drivers side near the fuse box.

Im not sure whats going on, it just wont shut off. car runs fine if i turn it on, the damn thing just doesnt want to shut off.

I did install a auxilary input connector to run my ipod today, could i have screwed something up? My head unit has a pre-out for aux. input so it was a dummy proof install, only i could run into issues like this...add tunes, screw up fuel system...

any info that might help me out would be greatly appreciated. I gotta go home from school tomorrow for work

help please
Travis

Search this Thread