Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone thinking about Corsa...come in!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone thinking about Corsa...come in!

Ok, so I'm really looking for some Corsa Premium tips. I have found a brand new system that I can buy (with Premium tips) for $699. However, I'm going to run true duals and won't use the rest of the exhaust.

Does anyone want to go in with me on this and take the rest of the exhaust? It would be BRAND NEW and you could put whatever tips you want on it.

If nobody is interested, I have to keep looking. I thought about just buying it and selling it in the Parts for Sale section. How much do you think I could get for a brand new Corsa system minus the tips? Another option is to buy it, take the premium tips, buy Pro-Series tips from Afterthoughts Auto, and sell it that way. I really don't want to do this though.

Anyone interested?
Old 04-07-2005, 05:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say buy the system for 699.00, then deduct 300.00 from the price for you keeping the tips and post it for sale for 399.00. Might be hard to do with the Magnaflow being price around that with tips. But who knows. Most people buy the system for the tips..tough one.