Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

true duals??

Old 04-13-2005, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default true duals??

after wanting to make a better sounding exhaust on my blackbird i was thinking of kook's long tubes O/R H pipe with 3inch flowmaster exhaust but thats my point of view.. for you guys all out there with true duals whats one of the best set ups. also was there problems with not running cats and what the hp gain.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Regular

Dont the blackbirds come w/ the GMMG?
Old 04-13-2005, 09:14 PM
TECH Regular

i have a 2.5 x with flo-pro twisters on it, no cats and SLP longtubes and it sounds deep. no rasp at all and the flo-pro's are quiet. no regrets on duals over cat back
Old 04-14-2005, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

sounds good but i have the gmmg exhaust a couple of guys.. was telling me to go with true duals and LT'S. running LTS what kind of mid pipe shoud i go with X or H or i was thinking of just running long tubes in to just pipe then 2 one chamber flowmaster's.. and a lot of you guys talk a bout tsp duals and other brands i was going to just have an exhaust shop make me a custom. pipe from the headers back no bending. no turning. nothin just straight back. but will i have a problem with the 02 sen's.. sence im running no cats. and can i evan run an a exhaust like that. need some help guys

Search this Thread