Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a delivery last night :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a delivery last night :)

FedEx brought me a present. They brought me my Coated Pacesetter RACE LT's, now im just waiting on the QTEC Dual Electric Y-pipe to come in and I'll be ready to go...

just a question though, on a stock height car, should i have clearance issues with the Y-pipe?
Old 04-22-2005, 08:48 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS GIRL
FedEx brought me a present. They brought me my Coated Pacesetter RACE LT's, now im just waiting on the QTEC Dual Electric Y-pipe to come in and I'll be ready to go...

just a question though, on a stock height car, should i have clearance issues with the Y-pipe?
Shouldnt be too bad- SFC's seem to hang lower then they do
Old 04-22-2005, 08:54 AM
TECH Resident

I have the pace setter LTs with their ORY and no clearnece problems at all. I also got a delivery lat night...weather stripping for my door! Now the glass won't rattle WEEEEEEEEE!!!
Old 04-22-2005, 09:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LoudmouthLT1
I have the pace setter LTs with their ORY and no clearnece problems at all. I also got a delivery lat night...weather stripping for my door! Now the glass won't rattle WEEEEEEEEE!!!
i didn't get the pacesetter y-pipe, i got QTEC dual electric one.... my old pacesetter y-pipe seemed to have too many problems...
Old 04-22-2005, 12:28 PM
On The Tree

I have pacesetter LTs and my car is lowered and I dont have any real ground learence issues, there isnt a lot of clearence but it doesnt seem to scrape any more than my stock y