Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finished my exhaust...wow.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 01:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finished my exhaust...wow.

Hey everyone. I finally got to install my LT's and ORY. Everything went very well. Perfect fitment, excellent quality. Pacesetters are awesome in my book. I decided to see how my 'ghetto' exhaust would work with the LT's and ORY, so I did it. This setup consists of a 12" length of 3" pipe running from the y-pipe into a Moroso SpiralFlow muffler with a 3" turndown. I didn't know how it would sound and I honestly had my doubts....but DAMN. It sounds sick. So clear, so defined, but mean as hell, like an old big block. My car purrs and has a nice deep growl and to me defines what American muscle should sound like. Seriously sounds like my car is cammed now....and I haven't even put my cam in yet. Moderate at idle, crazy at WOT. Very simple setup, relatively cheap, unique, and sounds good in my book. Only thing is that the exhaust was making my eyes water...no cats, maybe? I also installed my new LS6 intake and that went perfectly. I will have sound clips very soon, even though it won't do it any justice. Thanks
Adam