Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock LT Headers?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Edelbrock LT Headers?

I'm about to order some new headers since I am lowering the car (have SLP's now) and I was wondering if anyone's heard good or bad things about the new TI-Tech Edelbrock headers? I got a good deal on some, but I havent heard much feedback on them to buy. What's everyone think? Thanks.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

Anybody?
Old 05-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

they tuck up really nice. i don't have them myself, but have seen them on lowered f-bodies.
Old 05-28-2005, 01:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

I was wondering the same thing myself.....who has these new headers???? which is better these or pacesetter and why?
Old 05-28-2005, 02:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You will get alot of opinions about headers. Here is a fact. The hooker, jet hot, pacesetter, and flowtech all tuck up about the same. The collector is so high thatsome cars have to have the exhaust bent down just to get it under the driver side floorpan. I dont know about Edelbrocks but they cant tuck any better than the ones I just mentioned or they wouldnt fit.

I went with pacesetter and they are every bit as good as jet hot and hooker and way better than the flowtechs. I have a car in my garage right now that I am doing some poly motor mounts with flowtechs and they have blown a gasket and the flange is only 1/4" so it is warped where every bolt is.