Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flowtech Headers LT

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Flowtech Headers LT

just wondering if the Flowtech headers LT fit good? i found a set for $340. just wanted some opinions on this. also would a TSP catted Y pipe fit these particular headers???

any info on this is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:53 PM
KJ
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jlashley2001ss
just wondering if the Flowtech headers LT fit good? i found a set for $340. just wanted some opinions on this. also would a TSP catted Y pipe fit these particular headers???

any info on this is greatly appreciated.
I have sold several sets & only had one problem. The last big header sale I had I think I sold well over 20 sets with no complaints! I have them in stock also, and I can beat the price you have in your post. Shoot me a pm if you are still looking. Oh and as for the TSP true duals, I think they will work. Give John a call and he will let you know.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SDPC has good customer service. I ordered my Kooks headers on a friday and they were at my door on wednesday
Old 05-10-2005, 11:04 PM
TECH Junkie

two of my friends have them and they are satisfied with there flowtechs... one of em was upset b/c they rubbed on his k member, but i told him it was his motor mounts; after he changer them, he was happy.... so you might want to put some new motor mounts while you are down there