Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mac mids?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 04:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default mac mids?

ok i'm looking into a set of mac headers and ory. the question is this. I know they will make less power than LT's but how much will i be leaving on the table?anyone get them and then wish they hadn't? how do they fit any leaking problems?is the y pipe any good? will i have any problems hooking it up to my LM? thanks guys any help would be great
Old 06-04-2005, 04:58 PM
10 Second Fun Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have them on my car and there really good for the price 2 years ago but, if your buying them new you might as well get Lt. There are so many more companies out there selling headers then back them when I bought them. Check out JRPs post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139142
Old 06-04-2005, 05:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had them back when I first got my car and the only longtubes available were over $1000 for the kit. I put my car back to stock for awhile and then I decided to mod it again. I went with flp's this time around and couldn't be happier. The fit and finish of the flp's compared to the mac's is night and day. Not to mention the lt's sound a lot better.