Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

catch can bracket

Old 06-28-2005, 07:48 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default catch can bracket

so i finally got around to ordering my catch can and i did not order the bracket that you can get for it to bolt up to the head. i was wondering if i could make my own and if anyone else has done this. if you have made your own can you post up a pic and if not can someone find a pic of the one used with the AMW can. thanks - matt
Old 06-28-2005, 08:28 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by CATCH ME
so i finally got around to ordering my catch can and i did not order the bracket that you can get for it to bolt up to the head. i was wondering if i could make my own and if anyone else has done this. if you have made your own can you post up a pic and if not can someone find a pic of the one used with the AMW can. thanks - matt
I just receieved my catch can an installed it w/out part of the bracket. Did you get the holder that the catch can sits in? I drilled to holes right next to the junction box and mounted right there w/ out the bracket since in a LT1 our space is different. I can get a pic for you later to show you what I'm talking about.

But to answer you question you can build you own and it may even be easier doing so giving you more options to mount it where you want.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CATCH ME
Hi,
I have one of Dark Age 53's brackets that are made of chrome plated steel. They look very nice and bolt onto one of the heads. I paid 39.00 but never used it. I was going to do both the air and EGR removal but changed my mind. It's still in the bubble wrap. Shoot me an offer if you like.
Old 06-28-2005, 09:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dark Age's brackets are very nice, high-quality pieces...

Search this Thread