Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True Duals with BMR Trak PAK

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 12:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True Duals with BMR Trak PAK

Anyone got some pics? Ran a serach and didnt find any.

Mike
Old 07-07-2005, 07:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Anyone got some pics? Ran a serach and didnt find any.

Mike
No one has pics??
Old 07-07-2005, 11:34 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I have never been able to figure this one out. I don't think you will find anyone that has done this. The cross bar is just too much in the way to get a TD setup to work.

I would like to be wrong on this but don't think I am.
Old 07-07-2005, 03:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Steve Burger
I have never been able to figure this one out. I don't think you will find anyone that has done this. The cross bar is just too much in the way to get a TD setup to work.

I would like to be wrong on this but don't think I am.
Ive got a car coming to me this weekend I believe and im going to make it work....Dont know how but I know for a fact the DR gas X's wont fit....I will see if the jegs one will and if not it looks like he will be getting an H-pipe..lol

Mike
Old 07-07-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Junkie

I have speed inc true duals with the track pak. Speed inc took the cross bar and cut the hump out, flipped it up side down and rewelded it. took the driveshaft loop and welded it to my bmr crossmember for my TH400. The X junction is right underneith the hump now. It's still pretty tight but it works. Sorry but I don't have any pics.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:34 PM
10 Second Club

I'm making true duals all the way back with QTP headers, 3" pipe to the X, 2.5" sweet thunders and then 2.5" pipe the rest of the way back. I'm custom making it this weekend. I've already planned it all out and measured everything. It should come out real nice, its all stainless steel down to the clamps. I have some mandrel 45 and 90 bends and the rest I will bend myself. The X-pipe is going to cross right where the cross brase dips down for a normal exhaust. Then I'm going to stay on that side and go under the axle and out the back with my Corsa tips. I don't care about clearance as much as I do banging so this is the best way I can think of. Trust me when this is done I'm going to post lots of pics. Its been disscussed alot but I have never seen it done yet. I'll let you know how its going this weekend. Wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it.