Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Never noticed this before

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Never noticed this before

I just had QTP headers installed not too long ago and noticed it's extremely quiet until WOT, it sounds pretty darn good. But one thing I noticed is that the sound seems to come more from the left/drivers side more than the right. Yeah, I know, because I'm seated on the left. But funny I never noticed this before. The sound always seemed even from both sides. My question: I also noticed there is a good amount of exhaust coming from the drivers side outlet and hardly anything from the passenger side. Does anyone know if this is normal for my setup?
Old 07-29-2005, 12:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikriman
I just had QTP headers installed not too long ago and noticed it's extremely quiet until WOT, it sounds pretty darn good. But one thing I noticed is that the sound seems to come more from the left/drivers side more than the right. Yeah, I know, because I'm seated on the left. But funny I never noticed this before. The sound always seemed even from both sides. My question: I also noticed there is a good amount of exhaust coming from the drivers side outlet and hardly anything from the passenger side. Does anyone know if this is normal for my setup?
if u look at the gmmg one side has to go about double the distance to get out of the tail pipe. path of least resistance