Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post Header start up's sluggish sometimes?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Post Header start up's sluggish sometimes?

Hey I was wondering why after the LT have gone on, I get some start up at ignition that are mean and loud, and others that are quiet and plain out weak. Anything like a hotter ignition fix this? And, any way to delete those Service Engine soon codes from the O2 sensors for good...I've been deleting with a programmer, but not a permenant fix.
Thanks guys
Old 08-23-2005, 09:22 PM
gwj
TECH Addict

Location: Live Oak, FL - in the woods where the creatures lurk.

Originally Posted by shippershack
Hey I was wondering why after the LT have gone on, I get some start up at ignition that are mean and loud, and others that are quiet and plain out weak. Anything like a hotter ignition fix this? And, any way to delete those Service Engine soon codes from the O2 sensors for good...I've been deleting with a programmer, but not a permenant fix.
Thanks guys
Not sure what you mean about the start up.... mines just plain loud (nothing connected to the Y pipe yet).
As far as the rear O2s, I'm using O2 sims, starting using them a week before the header install and pulling no codes so far.If you're just deleting the codes , they will come back unless you get them programmed out or use the sims.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:25 PM
Teching In

I have noticed the same exact thing with my car but i have no idea what it is