Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

install e-cutout today

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up install e-cutout today

my DMH performance cutout was installed today, all i can say is wow! i love this thing already. i wired the switch to the ashtray light,so you have to turn the parking lights on to activate it. i did it this way so if one of my dumb friends is messin around, they wont burn the motor up. thanks to DMH great product and comes with a 4 year warranty .
Old 08-26-2005, 12:42 PM
TECH Addict

Sounds great man, congrats on the install. I had one on my T/A before goin with LM exhaust, the only problem I had with it was I never used the cap for the cutout
Old 08-26-2005, 05:45 PM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

Originally Posted by co.6z28
my DMH performance cutout was installed today, all i can say is wow! i love this thing already. i wired the switch to the ashtray light,so you have to turn the parking lights on to activate it. i did it this way so if one of my dumb friends is messin around, they wont burn the motor up. thanks to DMH great product and comes with a 4 year warranty .
Good idea . Glad to hear that you like it, I am still waiting to get mine welded in, definitely looking forward to the sound
Old 08-26-2005, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea its kinda cool the car shakes when its open. now i really cant wait to get this cam in!