Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question bout tips with the TSP Rumbler

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question bout tips with the TSP Rumbler

I was thinkin about getting the TSP Rumbler, but i was going to get it without tips, but i see where for 75 extra bucks, you can get the Magnaflow Oval Tips. Well, i was going to get the Magnaflow Doublewalled Dual Tips, so my question is, are the tips that i can get with the TSP Rumbler, those tips or are they not? I have included a link of the tips i like, not the ones that may or may not come with the Rumbler, so if anyone could tell me if the ones shown come with it, thanks alot for your help.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...ne=main&id=691
Old 01-20-2006, 12:16 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not sure on the tips from TSP but let me make your day 3x better. Search on ebay the words "Magnaflow" and the part number of those tips as shown on magnaflow's website.

They are everywhere on ebay for about 1/2 price.

I've got these tips, ordered them on ebay. I had to look in the truck SUV section to find some with a 3" inlet. I'm running my TSP duals out the back under my axle.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...ne=main&id=745

You could probably call TSP and ask what magnaflow part number their magnaflow tips are, then you could look them up.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

The smoked tips you can get with the Rumbler are pretty sweet looking. They look great as long as you keep them clean. They fill out the exhaust openings in my T/A's *** nicely.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Hey, thanks for the replies guys, i will definitely serch ebay and see what i can find. Taintedmeat- I got a Camaro, but it is cool how on the T/A's they got the little section for the tips to fit in, it makes it look damn good on the **** end when this are filled up with some nice looking tips.