Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Its Time!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Its Time!

Due to lots and lots of snow this weekend and because I plowed snow for 13.5 hours (straight) I am now extremely sore haha. GOOD NEWS is now I have plenty of cash...plenty of cash for headers y-pipe and high flow cats!!!!

I want some long tube headers that wont rust, and if there coated I don't want them to peel or chip. So what headers give the best performance that wont rust and or scrap the ground. My car is at stock height and will probably stay this way. Help me out.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Launching!

QTP, Kooks, and Stainless Works are all good Stainless steel headers. QTP and Kooks use 3" LT while Stainless works uses 2.5 inch. Stainless Works will give the best ground clearence, but create more back pressure. It all depends on what the goal is for you car.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just installed my Kooks with catted Y this weekend. Went in very easy, only had to take the dipstick off to get to a manifold bolt (on a lift). I only lost maybe an inch of ground clearance over stock.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No complaints about my Hooker ceramic coated LTH's.