Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best header/exhaust combination for 04 Z06???

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 01:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best header/exhaust combination for 04 Z06???

Lookin to buy an 04 Z06 in the near future and was wondering what the best header and exhaust combo there is for the car...

I want a nice tough sound with good performance gains but I'm tryin to stay away from anything that has too much rumble too it... I like the low deep tone with some rumble but when they have too much rumble at WOT it kinda kills it...

Just lookin for some opinions... some sound clips would be awesome if anybody has them, but not necessary...
Old 02-17-2006, 02:15 PM
11 Second Club

LG Motorsports pro LTs are the best IMO. Your stock catback isn't very restrictive, plus it's pretty quiet, so I'd just keep it if I were you.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:28 PM
On The Tree

I installed the LG Pros yesterday and I still have the stock TI exhaust. It is a little louder at idle but it really wakes up when your on the gas... I haven't decided if I'm going to change out the TI or not, the only reason would be to make it louder. You would not gain much hp by changing it out. For the sound your looking for, I would say go with the LG Pros w/ off road x and leave the stock TI. It sounds real nice at WOT.
Old 02-17-2006, 09:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikeG
LG Motorsports pro LTs are the best IMO. Your stock catback isn't very restrictive, plus it's pretty quiet, so I'd just keep it if I were you.

I agree 100%!