Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 01:35 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help!

Ok put the motor back in my car after it has been out awhile and go to crank the car up, the gages wont power up, so we check the battery and the grounds, all good, well I slide in the cable for HP Tuners and i get gages and the car cranks up fine, i mean it needs tune and has a very lazy rev, But what would cause the gages not to work? I have checked all the fuses and relays, all are good, and i have checked the ground straps and the battery also good.... Has anyone had this problem before? How can I fix it?

Thanks
Old 03-20-2006, 02:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

When I did my moter swap nothing worked except for the oil press. After about 20 seconds every thing came back on line and has worked fine since then. Is it only working when the hp tuner cable is pluged in or did it just do it that first start up??
Old 03-20-2006, 04:46 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If i pull out the hp tuner cable the car dies... and wont start with it out, i have great oil pressure, and all the gages work with the cable in, it just kills with it out and wont crank without it in... it is odd its like the cable makes everything work