Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corsa owners...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 10:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default corsa owners...

how loud is corsa? is it worth the money? how loud would it be with heads, cam, and longtubes and ory?
Old 03-23-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've ran it every way except for with stock manifolds and cats. With LT's ORY H/C it's pretty raw and raspy daily driving in the lower rpms. WOT is freaking awesome though! I added Maggie HF cats and it really cleaned up the sound. It's very civil for a DD with cats yet loud enough. It still roars at WOT.

I bought the muffler only off Ebay but the whole kit comes with a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i ran loudmouth on my old setup..i was wondering if i should do it again..i do want it loud and vicious. i know hooker, and magnaflow is pretty quiet.. i dont care much for borla so corsa is the only one i can think of..any other feedback? i wanna know how loud it is with longtubes at start up and idle...
Old 03-23-2006, 03:16 PM
TECH Resident

I can't comment on longtubes with any heads/cam. I have it with Pacesetter mid-lengths and the stock y-pipe and cats so far, not really any other mods done to the car. I've had it on for over a year and I love it. I can tell it got a little louder than when I first put it on. At startup it gives a hint of the power, and idling it's pretty quiet with a little throaty gurgle to it. I love WOT though it sounds mean as hell! I can't wait to get my new y-pipe in. I can't really compare it to any other exhausts either though, besides the stock one. I'm sure someone will post this but www.ls1sounds.com. sure you've seen it before too. Just click on Corsa and you can hear most of the ensembles for yourself
Old 03-23-2006, 08:29 PM
12 Second Club

ive had mine on for a few months now and i tell you what its 100 times better than when i had the loudmouth on my car. it does get raspy at times, but thats pretty much every exhuast except for the dual dual and 2otl. but i say get the corsa.