Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls6 intake swap....plugged egr hose with JB ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 07:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ls6 intake swap....plugged egr hose with JB ?

I had an ls6 intake put on yesterday....I'm temporarly plugging the egr hose with tape and jb weld untill my brackets show up...Right now i still have the sensor plugged in...should i disconnecct it or leave it in...Only going to be like this for a week....Thanks...
Old 05-17-2006, 07:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Go get a frezze plug from the plumbing dept of home depot or lowes and stick it in the EGR hole of the new intake. You can just leave the EGR hose alone it doesnt need to be plugged.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brad8266
Go get a frezze plug from the plumbing dept of home depot or lowes and stick it in the EGR hole of the new intake. You can just leave the EGR hose alone it doesnt need to be plugged.
The new intake dosen't have the egr hole...I was talking about the line of the egr...Thanks...I ordered a bracket kit...But it won't be here for a week or so...Thanks
Old 05-17-2006, 08:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 99Custom
The new intake dosen't have the egr hole...I was talking about the line of the egr...Thanks...I ordered a bracket kit...But it won't be here for a week or so...Thanks
yeah duh, I kew it didnt have a hole, i dont know why I said that, lol. Just take all of the EGR stuff out and block off the manifold opening.