Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help fast ....( jet hot LT)

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 07:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help fast ....( jet hot LT)

In the process of putting on the headers and we have gotten it all together but the drivers side header. IT WILL NOT FIT! I can seem to get it to go up to the head, we keep running into snap that will not give enought room to push it up there. We even tried form teh top with not luck, still to much obsticles to avoid. The stering arms or somethign of the sort are a problem along with mainly eveything on that side.

How did you get ur drivers side header on. (Jet Hot LT).
Please help cuase i am starnded with out a car and been up all day and all night trying to fix it.

Thanks,
Greg
Old 02-27-2003, 07:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Need help fast ....( jet hot LT)

i don't have the Jet Hot LT's but i do have the Hooker LT's and i believe they're almost the same. Did you disconnect the steering linkage? If you don't, i don't believe they will fit.
Old 02-27-2003, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

take off the oil diverter plate right above the oil filter and they'll go in. I didn't need to take out my linkage.
Old 02-28-2003, 01:43 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks for all your help. We got the job done now, ecept for the y pipe hooking up with the catback. It seems to be alittle short.

I have pics and videos of the install and what it sounds like without the catback.

Thanks
Greg