Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What ORY to get for Pacesetter/Corsa Combo?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What ORY to get for Pacesetter/Corsa Combo?

Ok so here is my delema, I have a Corsa Exhaust with Pacesetter Race Headers. I currently have a Pacesetter ORY, but the Y and intermediate pipe from the catback did not line up. I had a custom 2.5" pipe made for the time being to make it work but now I want to fix this, because the bend on this pipe is terrible. So I got a Hooker ORY from a buddy of mine to try and everything lines up nice but the bracket on the Y does not line up with the bracket that comes off the tranny on the passenger side like it is supposed to, there is a gap between the two of them to large to make the bolts pull tight. When I pound everything in all nice and snug like it should be the Y is about 3" short of the intermediate pipe on the catback leaving a gap. So does anyone know of a Off-road Y that I could get that would fit well with my setup. And if you do please post where to get it and how much I should look at spending.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Damn that sucks I have a Corsa cat on my WS6 and Im waiting for the Pacessetters and ORY to come in . IF I have the same problem I will post it. might have to take the car to an exhaust shop and have one custom built or take the Y pipe and let them mess with it. Im doing my install JUly 4 weekend so its gonna be a while b4 I can see what happens. When I bought mine I asked the guy at byunspeed which 1 to go with and he said The Pacesetter so Im gonna be pissed if it doesnt fit.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My TSP Y-pipe fit pretty decently. It was a bit hard at first, but I still had it tucked up nicely to match my I-pipe in a half hour, laying on my back underneath my car last night. Much more adjustability because the TSP piece is 4 pieces instead of one piece. Just wiggle it around until its to the point where you want it for your setup.

Pacesetter race headers, TSP ORY, Magnaflow cat-back.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:27 PM
TECH Regular

i say tps as well they are on sale for 129.99 right now.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I need to know what will fit for sure guys, as far as I know the TSP one is the same size as the one I got from my buddy so it probably won't work, if you know of one that will for sure work with this setup let me know.
Old 06-10-2006, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

TSP ORY hands down great for the price.