Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock Headers

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 11:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock Headers

I know there was a post on this before. I was just wondering anyone thinking of using them?

Victor Series Drag Race Headers
These new Drag Race headers have innovative features to maximize power potential in competition. They are engineered with the correct firing order pulse sequence in the collector, unlike most competitors’ headers. The 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges are contoured for a perfect fit on a large variety of cylinder heads. Featuring a true merge collector with an expansion cone behind the collector exit, these headers include a slip-on collector that allows for tuning the primary pipe length to individual engine requirements. Collector retainer brackets and scavenge tubes can be welded on after header tuning has been completed
For 1998-2002 GM Camaro/Firebird with 5.7 LS1 (1-3/4", stepped to 1-7/8", 3-1/2" collector)

They sound like good headers. Any input on them would be appreciated.
Old 03-10-2003, 04:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Edelbrock Headers

I saw those in the catalog this weekend. I found them for $380. Hmm, a true merge collector race header, for under $400. Might be worth a try. Not to metion that they are stepped.