Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this?

I bought my 02' SS back in november from a dealer. I am pretty sure the exhaust system is not stock because it looks different than i have seen before and also it is quite loud. The system has one I pipe leading back to the muffler and two pipes leaving it. The diameter, i think, is 2.75 inches. It has dual tips on each side for a total of four tips. The tips are rolled and slightly angled. It looks great but I really want to know what kind of exhaust system it is. Could it be stock or an option or is it an aftermarket setup? I have no idea as i don't believe i have seen it before. I would post a picture on here but I can not figure out how to do that as I know nothing of computers. I can put the picture into an e-mail if you want in case you have an idea of what it could be. I once thought it was a Corsa system, but there tips aren't rolled the way this is. I would really like to know what the heck is on my own car but i can not find this system anywhere. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

well being loud its most likely not stock, but idk what sytem it is by what you described there are alot of dual dual catback sytems.

Last edited by 00454sscamaro; 06-22-2006 at 12:47 AM.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Staging Lane

Post up some pics of the tips and the muffler, somebody on here should be able to ID it exactly pretty quick.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with 4 rolled tips it may be a B&B but we need pics to be sure