Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

opinion on exhasut switch

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 10:13 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default opinion on exhasut switch

I decide that I am going to finally get the Jet hot LT and ORY pipe withiin the next month or so. But i have a flowmaster on my car now. I decide that i want somethign a little more meean and aggresive until i get the Lt and ORY so im getting the SLP loudmouth exhaust whast do you guys think
Old 07-05-2006, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

If you're getting your LT's and ORY within the month, why waste your money on the loudmouth?

Unless thats the catback you want to run once you get the LT's.

I would buy a cutout and have it welded in. It will give your car that more aggressive sound for now and its alot cheaper than loudmouth. Once you get your LT's and ORY, you can run the cutout open when you want the car loud, and close the cutout and run it through the flowmaster when you get tired of not being able to have a conversation.

Thats the exhaust setup I have on my car. LT's, ORY, cutout and flowmaster. I get nothing but compliments on it and I love the way it sounds.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:25 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You'll be crying if you put LT's and ORY on the car with the LM. I would go with Chad's suggestion. Electric cutout before the flowmaster will give you the best of both worlds, even after the LT's/ORY.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

I have LT's and ORY and QTEC and Flowmaster and love the way it sounds.