Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

General corsa feedback

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 07:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default General corsa feedback

Ok, I have searched and read many posts about corsa catbacks, and have pretty much decided to get one. I would like to hear just a little more feedback on them if anyone has any, it would be appreciated. I like the idea of louder than magnaflow but not obnoxious. Any pros and cons (besides the price, because I know it is a little bit steep, hopefully its worth it) please. Also pro tips or premium pro tips on a Black Z without ground effects? Thanks
Old 07-10-2006, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the pro series & luv it. sounds great. classic muscle sound. i think they are the best looking tips out. i am a borla guy to tell the truth. but i did not like the look of the tips. if i could change 1 thing {which i prob will} i would have the tips moved in a little more under the back bumper. prob gonna cut them & pull them in some. other then that luv them man. hope this hels. good luck
Attached Thumbnails General corsa feedback-img_3502.jpg   General corsa feedback-img_3534.jpg   General corsa feedback-img_3549.jpg   General corsa feedback-img_3594.jpg  
Old 07-11-2006, 10:09 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Corsa is a good choice, but you can forget the premium pro tips as they were discontinued around February of this year.

I got mine last April and had to call at least 20 vendors before I found a dealer that had a set in stock. They had two sets, AFAIK it was the last two new sets with the premium pro tips in this country.