Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa guys come on in

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corsa guys come on in

Well i just got my Corsa catback installed a couple weeks ago, and i knew it was gonna be quiet but damn! I am however impressed with the quality of sound and build of this catback, but will it break in and be a little louder? I also checked out ls1sounds and headers and ORY really seemed to wake this system, you guys got any comments or suggestions?
Old 07-10-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My friend's car with corsa, LTs, catted Y and open cutout before the axle sounded downright demonic. With the cutout capped, you could hardly hear him coming, once he passed it was very loud and had a good tone. Can't go wrong IMO.

-J
Old 07-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Staging Lane

i have corsa on my cts-v and i love it.My corsa is pretty loud...but we have different cars Mine got a little quiter as they started to break in.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My Corsa looks and sounds great 4 years after I got it, but unfortunately the inlet pipe rusted off the muffler this past weekend. I have a warranty claim into them right now though so we'll see what happens. But aside from it rusting, the tips still look awesome and I still get compliments on the sound.