Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Installed Longtubes And...

Old 07-18-2006, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Just Installed Longtubes And...

Now im getting the
DTC P1153 HO2S Insufficient Switching Bank 2 Sensor 1 code

at first I thought my front pass. side 02 went bad so a changed it and redet my codes work fine for about a week now it done it again..so I did a search and found that people are using the Bosch 13111 02 sensor.never herd that till today..is this my only option? and if I dont change it right away will it effect performance?

thanks, Jason
Old 07-18-2006, 03:40 PM
That's what she said...

Those O2 sensors or header wrap is just about your only option. Good job on the searching! That puts you ahead of the game over most people already!

Here's a place that sells the 13111's pretty cheap.

http://rep.speedycarparts.com/parts/...gory=C&dp=true

I'm not sure if your O2s are reading at all, or just not very good with the 1153 code thrown. Does it run alright?
Old 07-18-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a faulty o2 sensor will make your car run like crap. i went with new ac delco's. i tried the bosch and my car did not like it. the voltage was different from my ac delco. so i switched back the stock ones.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a faulty o2 sensor will make your car run like crap. i went with new ac delco's. i tried the bosch and my car did not like it. the voltage was different from my ac delco. so i switched back the stock one.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
Those O2 sensors or header wrap is just about your only option. Good job on the searching! That puts you ahead of the game over most people already!

Here's a place that sells the 13111's pretty cheap.

http://rep.speedycarparts.com/parts/...gory=C&dp=true

I'm not sure if your O2s are reading at all, or just not very good with the 1153 code thrown. Does it run alright?

really I have noticed that it runs a little rough scence(spellin?) I installed my longtubes and true dauls..i kinda thought it was just me becouse its so LOUD!! being that it keeps giving bank 2 could I just replace that one?

Search this Thread