Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intake, lid, tb

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Intake, lid, tb

Well guys, since I did my LT's and TD's back in April, the modding bug has been bothering me, trying to get some money together but yesterday I finally sealed the deal on an LS6 intake, ported TB, and MTI clear lid. My boy bought a FAST 90 for his H/C formula and I bought him a NW TB for $379 and I get his current bolt on's. I think it's a pretty good deal those 3 bolt on's for $379 and I'll be getting a street tune by XXX motorsports from Jon Weeks in Pensacola here in a month or so. I just thought I'd share my happiness with all you guru's! My boy is even puttin the stuff on for me too! After that, maybe I'll take it to a local shop and do some dyno pulls to see where I'm at. Next up is giving Sam Strano a call to get some revalved bilsteins and dropping the red dragon with a pro kit. Hopefully I can come back from a deployment next September and get a G5X3 or G5X4 with some heads and I'll be happy with a dyno queen 400-420 car. It won't see the track but I just want something that will be there when I need it although I think it's fast enough.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:40 PM
ino
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck and congrats