Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Your LS1 suggestion please !

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 09:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Your LS1 suggestion please !

What would you suggest as far as the CHEAPEST, Off Road/Race ( without emission EGR or Airpump ) F-body LS1 headers ?

Include Price, Brand name, part number, and 800 number or website I can get them quiclkly from if known, and any pros or cons of them.

Thank you all for your suggestions and help !
Old 08-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This isn't the right place for this post, but if you take a look in the External Engine section and search there is probably about 1,000 posts in there answering this question but here is a sticky thats got some good stuff in it.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/520845-mod-guide-induction-exhaust-please-read-before-posting.html
Old 08-26-2006, 01:50 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah.......this should be in the engine external section.

But to answer your question Flowtech is the cheapest that I can think of. Speedinc sells them. I'm sure a few other sponsors do too.

Or you could try ebay. They love to sell cheap, low quality, no name stuff on there. You could probably get some used, broken ones for real cheap.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Being a little partial, Id go with the Pacestters, ceramic coated and a TSP ORY-pipe. Its, Texas-speed.com and i think about 650 for everything that you need shipped. DONT QUOTE ME. Maybe 700 thats with the O2 extensions too. Good Luck
Old 08-26-2006, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

look up ls1 headers on ebay. I can't post a link but they are stainless
Old 08-26-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry about the wrong forum thing, I thought this forum was for peoples suggestions and such. Im new to this particular forum and its very confusing to use compared to my usual forums.

I was wanting to order a brand New set from a retailer, that way if they dont fit the car im sticking a LS1 in, I will be able to Exchange/Return them for another set that might fit the car im doing the swap in.

I was hoping to find something Uncoated and without any ERG or Air and WITHOUT a Y pipe since I will be hooking them up the my dual exhaust with electric cutouts that are already on the car that Ive used on the other 2 egines I have had in the car.

I will have to check out that link listed above though to see what all info I can find in there.