Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corsa owners inside

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 01:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default corsa owners inside

hey guys im thinking about dumping my magnaflow catback for a real catback (corsa). how do you guys like your corsa and can you please post pics esp. on t.a's. ive got cam, longtubes, and ory so i was wondering if you guys have any rasp. just looking for general likes or dislikes with my setup or something similar. thanks!
Old 09-02-2006, 02:10 AM
Banned

I will be purchasing corsa very soon everyone that i knw that has it loves it not only cus of the tips just the way it sounds
Old 09-02-2006, 02:29 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Well, sorry, can't get you any pics as the car is just a few thousand miles away. However, I love it and it sounds great. I only have the catback, no headers or y (yet), but I have never heard any rasp from it. I have the two four inch tips and they look great, except for coming from the side, as you can see where the pipe goes down to the three inch and the chrome ends there. You have to be looking at it and walking up from a good ways, but it bugs me sometimes, almost enough to put ground effects on. That said, I wouldn't give it up for anything because of the sound
Old 09-02-2006, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

not a t/a but you get the idea. sounds & looks great in my opinion. no rasp here. just good old muscle car sound. with your longtubes it might sound different though. heres a pic
Old 09-02-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

damn nice man! i love the way it looks. well i guess ill be putting my magnaflow for sell bring on more thanks again guys.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have had my Corsa for about 2 months now and I absolute love it...Even if it didn't have the great looking tips the sound alone would make it worth it...Make sure you shop around and find the lowest price. I got mine for 620 free shipping and thats the cheapest I could find it.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I used to run the Corsa until a baffle broke inside the muffler and it started rattling very bad. With longtubes and ORY it will be pretty raspy in the 2200-2800rpms range. It's pretty raw sounding without cats but is freaking awesome with H/C LTs and cats. The cats take out the rasp and raw sound and leave a nice clean Corsa rumble. Is it worth $600-700 for a catback? Not IMO...
Old 09-02-2006, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I got mine about 3 or 4 years ago and think it's badass. My motor blew about 4 or 5 months after I got it so I haven't heard it in quite some time but a new motor is going in soon and it will have cam, LT's, and ORY. The pro-series tips are absolutely the best looking tips you can get. They are somewhat high maintenance though...but it's well worth it. Mine always would get a lot of black on them but it might have been because my motor was about done. Just get some Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish...works great. Here's a link to a car with cam, LT's, ORY, and Corsa:

http://www.ls1sounds.com/Corsa/corsa...eads_00WS6.WMV