Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Headers

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hooker Headers

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Hooker Competition Headers and the Hooker Super Competion Headers because im getting the 13/4 ceramic coated and from the descriptions on Jegs they say the same thing for both of them about but there is over a $200 difference in price.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:31 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JASON2001WS6
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Hooker Competition Headers and the Hooker Super Competion Headers because im getting the 13/4 ceramic coated and from the descriptions on Jegs they say the same thing for both of them about but there is over a $200 difference in price.
I cant speak for LS1 applications but traditionally Super comps are race style with slip on collectors and extra primary pipe pieces to extend primary and secondary lengths. They are heavier gauge tubing and head plates than just comp headers,race styles are usually closer to equal length and sometimes have bigger diameter piping. Hope this helps.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:50 PM

i was wondering the same thing especially with the price dif