Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chevelle Style Tips?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 12:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevelle Style Tips?

Alright, I'm taking my car into the exhaust shop Thursday to have some different tips installed to go along with my Magnaflow Muffler. He has some Chevelle Style Oval Tips in stock and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of those tips or something similar on a Camaro. My Car has the Sport Appearance Package which was what go Me thinking something besides round. I love round tips but I wanted to try something different a little more unique, plus I love the way they will tuck up. Just wanted to see what it would look like, search didn't turn up a whole lot. Any info would be appreciated .

Thanks in Advance.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i would say the gmmg tips are closest ones i have seen.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:54 AM
12 Second Club

i have a set of those tips sitting right here in my floor in the box from GM i think these are off of a monte carlo tho but there still the same tips that were on the chevelle's im pretty sure ...those should look bad *** .
Old 09-22-2006, 01:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I just had my tips installed today, and I think they look awesome. With the Sport Appearance Package I think this was the best choice for Me by far. We test-fitted a couple other styles of tips but I really liked the nice clean look of the Oval Chevelle Tips. Plus everyone runs dual dual's or two round pipes and the oval is kinda unique. Gives it a nice clean look, almost looks like it could have been there from the factory. P.S. Love my Magnaflow Muffler, pretty quiet until you get on it, but has a nice rumble to it without being annoying. Will post some pics as soon as it quits raining, which might be a couple days .