Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what mufflers etc.

Old 09-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what mufflers etc.

Hey. I am fairly new here. I have been lurking in the shadows for a few weeks. I own a 2000 camaro ss. I am definately going to put true duals on it. However, I dont know exactly what to get. Emissions and cops are no problem where I live. I'm going to have long tube headers but I dont know if I should get an x or an h pipe. Mufflers I was thinking about were dynomax bullets, flowmaster 10 series, maybe sweet thunders. Should I dump it at the axle, go all the way out the back, or have it exit infront of the rear tires I just dont really know. I have looked at ls1 sounds I just want to hear some opinions from you guys.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:20 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would send it out the back. The side exit stuff I have seen on here is pretty cheap and looking. I am a fan of the X-pipe, but you will hear it from the X and H people. There will probably be a a Y-pipe nutswinger or 2 appear in here and attempt tp convince you otherwise. However, welcome to the site! I have a thread around here somewhere with my dual setup in it. The video in my sig is the old one, but the same exhaust....just different cam.

Search this Thread