Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Powerbond LS1/LS6

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 09:11 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powerbond LS1/LS6

I can't find too many good pics of the powerbond balancers... the ones I can find show a bunch of holes around the center, which appear to be to help balance the balancer. Are any of these holes threaded for balancer removal? If not, I can't see how you would get those things off the snout!!

If so... well then, I would get one of these things just for the fact that I won't have to tinker around with a jaw puller when removing it.

Thanks
Old 09-21-2006, 05:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got the one with all the holes.. and it wasnt easy to remove but it can be removed...

i thought from the looks of it it would be easier then the stocker, because of the threaded holes , but i couldnt get my puller to line up with them, and theres a lip on the pulley so even if they did the lip was still in the way.. i ended up using bolts in the non threaded holes then managing to get nuts behind the pulley started on the bolts, worked easy after i found bolts that didnt break.

Quick Reply: Powerbond LS1/LS6