Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bullets

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 09:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question bullets

Just a quick question, do any of you guys (or girls) drive your car with bullets and true duals? i've got true duals with glasspacks ( dont laugh) and its really not as loud as i wanted so how loud are bullets really? and can i live with them for daily driving.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

db level is dependant on more than just the muffler type. Size, length, diamter and amount of packing will have a massive affect. Also the number of mufflers and whether you are running cats and Lt's or not.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bullets are probably the loudest you can get, I love them and I'm just like you: I wanted the loudest possible setup because I love loud! Just as a comparison, its even louder than my friends LM+ORY+LT setup, but the difference is mine sounds better, deeper and not as raspy at all. But to tell you the truth, I've gotten used to them and now I want louder lol.... but the only louder would be open headers and I'm not going to do that.

Oh yea... and don't go by sounds clips AT ALL!!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If loud is what you want, bullets should make you happy. One of our cars ran around for a while with that set up, but it was too loud for my boyfriend (I'm more of the louder is better type lol), so he put twisters on it instead. Very good sound also, but I could definitely tell how much quieter the twisters are than the bullets.