Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust ideas...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust ideas...

Ok guys...i've got an 02 T/A WS6 M6 and was wondering on some ideas of what you guys thought would be a good exhaust to go with? I'm not sure if I'm gonna change anything yet as far as like going to headers or anything since the car's only got a little over 31K on the clock but I'd appreciate some ideas from you guys for a mean sounding exhaust that will help me pick up some ponies also...hope this gives you guys an idea of what I'm wanting..thanks everyone
Old 10-21-2006, 10:12 AM
TECH Addict

if youre staying with stock manifolds and cats, id go with the loudmouth, simply for the good gains you will get from the straight-thru resonator design. if youre going to headers and/or u plan on ditching your cats, definitely not the loudmouth. and its not even the noise level, its the annoying rasp u will get. go to ls1sounds.com and check out some loudmouth clips on there. stock manifold/catted cars sound amazing with the loudmouth, but header/ory pipe cars have a lotta rasp. if you plan on doing headers/ory, id go with either hooker or magnaflow, two of the best flowing and sounding catbacks on the market. hope this helps out a little.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:28 AM
On The Tree

How does the GMMG exhaust sound? I'm just curiuos I've heard this is a great exhaust to go with if you don't mind spending a little cash...just curious...thanks again everyone
Old 10-21-2006, 12:19 PM
TECH Addict

once again, go to ls1sounds.com and listen to gmmg. there are tons of clips of various exhaust systems on there...it really is a great site. my good friend and tuner designed the site and did a great job if i might add heres to u chad
Old 10-21-2006, 12:52 PM

GMMG is the ****
Old 10-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Banned

i agree with going to ls1sounds and in buying the GMMG. i spent days and days on ls1sounds and i bought the GMMG. I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. and everyone loves the sound